Can multiple events access the same parameter

Hi Joseph!

Thanks for you reply! Here are some comments and answers to your questions!

Blockquote
If your goal is to spatialize event instances such that their panning and attenuation depends on their position relative to the listener, why are you using automation instead of relying on the spatializer’s existing ability to pan and attenuate a signal based on the event instance’s position relative to the listener?

That’s my goal! However I left the spatializer without any extra settings but it didn’t work at first. Then I google how to spatialized sounds using FMOD and I found the following thread:

Maybe there’s another work around for this as the game I work on is 2D and I’m looking for having a good positional sound for the characters. BTW I’ve just tested without automation and I don’t get the panning / volume changes relative to the position sorry.

Blockquote
Yes, you can use a parameter in multiple events. To use a parameter in multiple events, add it to each event you want to use it in.
If you want all the instances of those events to share the same parameter value at all times, make the parameter a global parameter. On the other hand, if you want individual event instances to have different parameter values, make sure the parameter is a local parameter.

Thanks for clarifying! I wasn’t sure how it worked in spite of having read the docs