Art Installation Licensing?

We’re working on an art game that was commissioned for an art installation space.
I noticed in the licensing that Location Based Entertainment had a different license than the Indie License which we thought we’d be part of. Our game does not ask users for money but they do have to pay an entrance fee to the space that the game is part of. Which license do we need to acquire?

EDIT: Nevermind - removed FMOD and implemented in stock Unity since we’re at deadline. Keeping this up incase it helps others.