Fmod 2.04.00

Good morning,
I just noticed that you updated the public releases with a ton of new features. I see the list of release notes is very long and I am very excited to test it.

Here I have 2 suggestions:

  • Perhaps you could create a thread each time you update the release for discussions, or a general thread where all releases are discussed? Perhaps that is a nice place for people to connect and you get notified much easier that a new release happened instead of checking the download section every day :smiley:
  • In the FMOD Studio Setup it could be useful to rename the “Reboot” option to “Reboot application” or so, because each time i install it i think my pc has to be restarted but apparently that is not the case or this option simply doesn’t work.

Best regards

Excited for fmod 2.04! When will it leave ‘early access’ and be verified?