Fmodstudio.dll debug symbols

Hi I’d like to request the Debug Symbols to do some profiling, do I need to specify which version we’re using atm? (2.0.7)

You need debug symbols for FMOD for Unity 2.00.07 for Windows? Is that right?

Yes, thank you!

Hi Rod,

I have put the relevant debug symbol archive in the Uploads section of your fmod.com user profile. Please visit https://www.fmod.com/profile#uploads to access it.

Kind regards,
Morgan

Hey Morgan,

I don’t want to bug you but just in case it didn’t work I don’t see the files in my account, checked and it says 0 files in uploads.

Rod.

Hi Rod,

My apologies - I’m not sure why the files weren’t available for you. I’ve re-uploaded them; please let me know if they’re still not available and I’ll investigate if there are underlying issues with the website.

Kind regards,
Morgan

Hi Morgan,

Now I see the files there, but there’s no option to download only ‘Delete’.
I hovered over all the text and inspected the page incase the button was missing. But nothing there. Also tried in private browsing mode / different browsers (Chrome / firefox).

Hi Rod,

I’m so sorry for the run-around. You have managed to unearth not one, but two bugs in our website upload code in the span of this forum thread! I feel like we need some kind of forum badge for this achievement :sweat_smile:

Both of the issues should now be resolved, and the download button should be available for you now. Again, if you have any more issues please let me know.

Kind regards,
Morgan

Thanks! All download, happy to be a guinea pig :smiley:

6 posts were split to a new topic: Debug symbols for crash analysis