Horizontal resizing of track heads

Hello, is there a way to resize the track heads horizontally?

The visible length of the event’s timeline is determined by what it on the logic track/audio track. If you place an instrument or a logic marker on the timeline and move it to the right then you will be able to see more.

I’m talking about resizing the trackhead (perhaps I am referring to the wrong thing?) so I can see the full name of the event which is playing - see uploaded image.

Thanks.

Ah, I see what you mean now.

There currently isn’t a way of resizing these track heads horizontally. It’s been noted in our tracker to be looked into for a future release.

Strongly desired!

It can be difficult to work with a large number of instruments when you’re unable to see their names fully. Being able to resize the “track heads” would help a lot. +1

I’ve added you both to the list of people interested in this feature.

If no progress has been made on this, I’d like to show my interest too. Perhaps instead, a tooltip could appear as you hover over a track, or the track name could spread onto multiple lines.
This problem happens in the profiler too, and it might also be helpful to have the name of the track displayed elsewhere, such as in the black section below where it currently says “Event”.

Thanks! I’ve added you to the list of interested parties.

We already have the first of these features: If you hover your mouse cursor over the truncated name of a track for a moment, the full name will be displayed in a tooltip.

Displaying a more specific label in that spot seems like a good idea. Though, it’s only tangentially related to resizing track heads, so I’ll add it to our feature/improvement tracker as a separate suggestion.