Is it possible to download FMOD designer anywhere?

Bit of background: my daughter suffers from misophonia, a condition where certain sounds or kinds of sound are intolerable. One of the games she’s playing has a ‘trigger’ sound that kicks in periodically, so I dug in to see what I could find, did a search based on file extensions and, well, here we are.

As luck would have it, the developers have included the .fdp files with the game download, so I thought I’d take a swing at editing them. I’ve tried using FMOD Studio but there are some warnings and incompatibilities when it upgrades the project. I can’t find a download for FMOD Designer anywhere. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I can enable access on a case by case basis. I have added FMOD Designer to your account permissions, if you go to the download page now you should be able to find it.

That’s fantastic, thankyou! I’ll let you know how I get on.

Hello, I have a similar issue with a huge legacy audio system that uses FMOD designer output at runtime. How can I get access to download FMOD designer?

hi, I have added access to your account if you want to try the download page again.

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it.

could i get access to fmod designer for a mod I wanna make

I have added access for you

Thanks.

Hi, can I get access as well? I’m running into a similar issue

you should be able to download now

I have an old project using Fmod Designer4.28.05. But I can’t find the installation file, where can I download it

Hello, could I please also get access to FMOD Designer? I would like to edit some sounds in a video game as I do not like them

Hi, you can only do that if they supplied the original project files, .fdp. Designer does not allow you to edit FSB files. We’re only providing access to developers to maintain old titles at this point.

the game stores files in the .fdp format, but it’s okay I understand, I’ll find another way to edit them.

Hi. I am looking for FMOD Designer 1.8.30 for a mod. Could I have access, please?

Hello, would it be possible to have access to FMOD designer. I am currently trying to maintain/update and add to an older game with newer sfx, so would much appreciate it.

Best

I have granted you access.

1 Like

Hello, I’m also looking for an old FMOD Designer version from mid-2009. I already have .fdp files and would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance

Access granted.

1 Like