Is it possible to download FMOD designer anywhere?

Thank you very much, but i think i need an older version. Oldest i can download here is 4.25.11 and i probably need something like 4.23.00, is it possible?

You’ll need to be more specific. Right-click on fmodex.dll, look in Details and see what version number it reports.

Sry it was even older, i need version 4.07.13

I’ve put FMOD Designer 1.07.13 up on the Download page for you. Note: it’s called FMOD Designer 1.07.13 but it does in fact correspond to FMOD Ex API 4.07.13.

1 Like

Hello. Would I be able to get FMOD designer?

I need to update an older Android title using FMOD Ex 4.68.97. Would it be possible to get access in the downloads?

Hello. I am looking for a version of FMOD designer and can’t seem to find it anywhere.

Access granted.

That’s not a valid FMOD Ex version number but I’ve granted you access to the FMOD Ex downloads anyway.

Hi there. I have FMOD Designer 4.28.00 and I need an older version that can export FSB3 files. The version I have exports FSB4 and they do not work in the game. I don’t know which version will work in this case.

Try getting an older version.

I understand the fact. It’s why I said that I need an older version that can export the FSB3 format. There is no place where I can find these older versions and I was lucky I knew someone that had the 4.28.00 installer, but even then that version is too new.

Oh, when you said you had 4.28.00 I assumed that meant you had access to the FMOD Ex downloads already not that you copied it off your friend. I’ve enabled download access for you.

Thank you very much. Apologies for my miscommunication.

Hi, idk if it’s possible if I could also get access to FMOD Designer?

Access granted. https://fmod.com/download#fmodex

Hi, I’m updating an old game mod that has an FMOD bug. Can I have access to FMOD Ex?

Access granted.

Hello, would I be able to get access to the older designer version? Trying to maintain an older code base “gifted” to me.

Access granted.