Localization Approaches

Hello, I’ve been doing some localization tests this week and I’m finding some aspects of the setup very limiting. What I’d like to do is setup multiple events using one audio table. Some of these events will be single voice lines, but others would have multiple speakers engaged in a conversation. The closest I’ve gotten so far is setting up the event using the new audio table instrument, like this:

The first thing that I wish I could do is commit the event auditioning key queue table to the event, so I don’t have to set these keys in engine. All I would need to do in engine is trigger the event. Is there any way we could force certain events to build with their auditioning key queue included? I think it would be incredibly useful and add a lot of flexibility if there were a button above the auditioning key queue to “Include key queue in build” or something similar, so that events could have a default key queue without anything needing to be set in engine. Alternatively, would there be any possible way to get a reference to that auditioning key queue when we trigger the event, that way we can just get an array of names from the event instance and use a for each loop to add those auditioning keys to the key queue at runtime?

The other issue that I’m running into is that it doesn’t seem like there’s any way to use audio table instruments with components but for the conversations mentioned above I also want to be able to use callbacks. Would it be feasible to make changes to the FMOD plugin to allow callbacks on normal event instances, or to get a reference to a component’s underlying event instance that way we could use audio table instruments and have callbacks? Ultimately, I think it would be nice to have more flexibility with how we approach localization and I really need to be able to use callbacks for some of the systems I’m planning for. We have alternative approaches we could take leaning more on the Unreal side of things, but I’d love to be able to do more of this stuff with FMOD instead.