Opening mixer crashes fmod - 2.02.11 windows 11

hey there, my fmod project crashes whenever i open the mxier window, has anyone experienced / fixed this?

thanks
david

Hi,

What else were/are you doing at the time of the crash? If possible, can you also provide the log for a Studio session that crashed? You can find Studio logs at %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\FMOD Studio\Logs.

crashes every time i open mixer, no other software or actions open.
ill find the log and attach it:)

Thanks for providing additional context. Nothing looks out of the ordinary in your log - would you mind also taking a look in %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\FMOD Studio\CrashReports and providing the log file and corresponding .dmp and .xml files found in that directory?

HI Louis!
Actually folder is empty (show hidden items checked)
so I guess it’s not technically crashing
I get not responding though and have to manually close it.

In that case, could you please upload your Studio project to the uploads tab of your FMOD profile so that I can take a look and figure out what the issue is?

Hi guys, I just wanted to update you on the matter
When i plugged in my ASIO sound card (Fireface UCX) everything is fine. I was using the built in laptop soundcard, even though it’s a good new laptop that seems to have fixed the issue, so asio drivers i guess!

Thanks for the update, it’s good to hear that you’ve found a way to resolve the issue!