Hi,
We’re looking to upgrade to Unity 6000.5 to access support for Switch 2. I was wondering if and when FMOD was planning to roll out support for that version?
Regards,
Juliann
Hi,
We’re looking to upgrade to Unity 6000.5 to access support for Switch 2. I was wondering if and when FMOD was planning to roll out support for that version?
Regards,
Juliann
We are aiming to have support for Unity 6000.5 out in the next release (2.03.15), which should be coming out soon.
any updates on how soon this is coming?
Is there a rough eta for 2.03.15?
Apologies for the delay, Unity 6000.5 support is now available on the Downloads page.
Thanks for the update - do we know when it might land in the asset store / package manager?
That version won’t go to the asset store, but we are working on getting the next release out ASAP which will contain the support for Unity 6.5 and it will be put up on the store.
A heads-up that that is an invalid link for us mere mortals ![]()
(Mod: Fixed invalid link)
Also, if I go to https://www.fmod.com/download#fmodengine
I still only see 2.03.14 as the latest version:
(Note, toggling between “ALL” and “Unity Verified” doesn’t help)
I also cannot see the new version of the detail revision history yet:
https://www.fmod.com/docs/2.03/api/welcome-revision-history.html
Try now.
I can finally see a 2.03.15 if I select All instead of Unity Verified. Any reason why it’s not “Unity Verified”?
It hasn’t been verified yet. We expect it to pass verification shortly.
So I tested this new release 2.03.15 (apparently it was now even unity verified) and was hoping I would finally get rid of the large chunk of “PluginImporter object at version 1, below the supported minimum (2). Open and re-save the file to upgrade.” warnings I get from FMOD. Unfortunately they still spam the logs. Is this something you are working on as well?
Example warning:
Serialized file “Assets/Plugins/FMOD/platforms/android/lib/x86/libresonanceaudio.so.meta” contains a PluginImporter object at version 1, below the supported minimum (2). Open and re-save the file to upgrade.
Encountering this as well when taking projects that have FMOD to 6.5/6.6/6.7. I understand that in the FMOD 2.03.15 changelog it doe’s not say any changes to Unity version support although I do see that in 2.04 (non verified) states up to 6.3 support.
I know it’s a big ask to deal with non LTS unity version support. Would love it though, want to mess with new Unity features.
Have not given the 2.04 plugin a go yet.