Change parameter value continuosly

Hi, i have a music in my player, and when the health level down, i modify the parameter in the music in fmod, to increment the LPF with this script:

if (playerHealth.currentHealth <= 80) {
FondoMusica.setParameterValue (“Health2”, 5); //variamos el valor del parametro de fmod, a partir de los valores que tenemos en el parametro de fmod.
}
if (playerHealth.currentHealth <= 70) {
FondoMusica.setParameterValue (“Health2”, 6); //variamos el valor del parametro de fmod, a partir de los valores que tenemos en el parametro de fmod.
}
if (playerHealth.currentHealth <= 60) {
FondoMusica.setParameterValue (“Health2”, 6); //variamos el valor del parametro de fmod, a partir de los valores que tenemos en el parametro de fmod.
}
if (playerHealth.currentHealth <= 50) {
FondoMusica.setParameterValue (“Health2”, 7); //variamos el valor del parametro de fmod, a partir de los valores que tenemos en el parametro de fmod.
}
if (playerHealth.currentHealth <= 40) {
FondoMusica.setParameterValue (“Health2”, 8); //variamos el valor del parametro de fmod, a partir de los valores que tenemos en el parametro de fmod.
}
if (playerHealth.currentHealth <= 30) {
FondoMusica.setParameterValue (“Health2”, 9); //variamos el valor del parametro de fmod, a partir de los valores que tenemos en el parametro de fmod.
}
Are there some way to make this gradually with some kind of code line?

thanks

You could set the parameter value in Studio to line up with the game. So that the part you want to play at 20 uses a value of 20, then just set the parameter to the current health value.

Can u describe how to do it please?

answered at https://www.fmod.org/questions/question/fmod-parameter-to-unity/