Consolidating Work in FMOD Studio

I was wondering if there is a guide to importing other people events into your project (if that’s possible?)

Scenario:

3 designers with FMOD studio 1.6 - 2 on Mac , 1 on PC

How does one go about consolidating work?

I did read another post about importing banks as long as it’s not the master bank. (I’m not sure how you would even import a bank…?)

The easy way is to open two projects at once, copy content from one project, then paste it into the other. (If your project uses referenced event sound modules, make sure that any referenced events are copied across as part of the same multi selection as the events that use them.)

Incidentally, we generally recommend that all users working on the same game project work in a single FMOD Studio project, if possible. Merging projects is certainly possible, but there’s no real reason to do it: There’s no upper limit on how large an FMOD Studio project can be, and our revision control integration makes it possible for multiple users to work on the same project without getting in each others’ way.

1 Like

Awesome thanks for this info, much appreciated.

Not sure exactly what you mean by “revision control integrating” I’ll search around though.

Thanks again.

Sorry, that was a typo. I meant “revision control integrations.”