Crashing when opening designer projects

Hi all,

I am trying to upgrade all my fmod designer projects to studio but am finding that upon opening the fdp file with studio it crashes at 40% conversion. This is the top part of the crash report, has anyone else found a workaround for this?

Process:         FMOD Studio [2355]
Path:            /Developer/FMOD Studio/FMOD Studio.app/Contents/MacOS/FMOD Studio
Identifier:      org.fmod.fmodstudio
Version:         1.0
Code Type:       X86 (Native)
Parent Process:  launchd [186]
User ID:         502

Date/Time:       2013-05-09 15:30:10.838 +0100
OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.8.2 (12C60)
Report Version:  10

Interval Since Last Report:          229546 sec
Crashes Since Last Report:           24848
Per-App Crashes Since Last Report:   5
Anonymous UUID:                      1F34284D-2D72-E1C9-65FD-3FED840015E0

Crashed Thread:  0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:  EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000

Application Specific Information:
[2355] stack overflow

Hi,

Would you be able to provide more info like the version of Studio you are using? The information is available in the “About” dialog box via the Help->About FMOD Studio file menu.

Also, Studio has a built in crash reporter, if you are presented with a crash dialog during the import process, it would be appreciated if you could send us a log via the crash dialog as it would help us narrow down the cause of the issue.

Alternatively, you could send us a copy of the designer project that you are experiencing import issue with (just the fdp is fine, audio assets are not required) to support@fmod.org.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused and we hope to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thuan

Hi Thuan, I emailed the fdp to you. The only crash dialoge is the OSX one that gets sent to apple, I have posted the whole thing below incase it is of use, if it is not let me know and i’ll edit it out to neaten up the thread. The built in crash dialogue doesn’t appear. I am using the current version of studio, 1.00.03.

[code]
Process: FMOD Studio [2355]
Path: /Developer/FMOD Studio/FMOD Studio.app/Contents/MacOS/FMOD Studio