Debug symbols request

Hello!

I need the fmod.dll .pdb file to track down a crash please, I’m using the Unreal Engine integration version 2.02.10.

Best regards,
Benoît

Hi Benoît,

So that I can make sure I get you the right files, can you please tell me which UE version you are using with the FMOD integration?

Kind regards,
Morgan

Hi! Sorry I forgot to mention that :slight_smile: I’m using Unreal Engine 4.27

No worries! :slight_smile:

I have uploaded the debug symbols for FMOD 2.02.10 For UE4.27 to the uploads section of your user profile.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Kind regards,
Morgan

Hello!

Thanks for the upload, unfortunately I cannot load the symbols from my already generated crash dump. I will try to reproduce the crash in a debug environment to try and get more info.

Ok… after double checking, I realized that the .dll file included in the build is actually version 2.02.06 (or so I guess from the FILEVERSION flag in the DLL that’s set to 0,2,2,6.

So apparently I messed up something with the repository where the plugin got updated but somehow the DLLs did not. I will fix that ASAP as it probably doesn’t help (I’m surprised it works at all). In the meantime, could you upload the 2.02.06 pdbs so I can check my crash dump and try to find out more?

Best regards!

Hi again,

That’s no problem at all.

I have uploaded the debug symbols for FMOD 2.02.06 For UE4.27 to the uploads section of your user profile.

Kind regards,
Morgan