Request Fmod For Unreal fmodL.dll pdb file

The dll version is 2.02.05. Please Help. I need it to analysis Game memory allocate problem.

Hi there,

I would be happy to provide you with symbols for the appropriate build - can you please let me know which Unreal Engine version you are using, and if the build is for Windows or another platform?

Kind regards,
Morgan

1 Like

waitting for your reply!

thks! I use Unreal Engine 4.27。 and build for windows and ios ,android platform. you can provide me a windows version pdb. I will use it to debug the problem. :handshake:

Hi,

I have uploaded debug symbols for the FMOD 2.02.05 UE4.27 Win64 integration to the uploads section of your user profile.

Kind regards,
Morgan

OK! thank you! I will try it!

We probably had the same problem @ZhengYanYue.

I recently received a user crash that I need fmodstudio.pdb for resolving. I would be glad if I can get an access to the .pdb file too to debug what happened @morgan_fmod.

I’m using UE5.2.1, anb I’m building for Windows, dll version 2.02.14

Thanks,
Adrien

Hi Adrien,

We don’t currently have a build of the FMOD 2.02.14 integration for UE5.2 - are you using the UE5.1 integration, or something else? Some of our releases within a single FMOD version will use different builds of the core library packages, which require .pdbs specific to that build, so I’ll need to determine precisely which build in order to provide the correct debug symbols.

Kind regards,
Morgan

Yeah I did the upgrade myself to 5.2 because it took some time to come at the time.
I updated to 2.02.17 after my message and still get the same crash. It’s impossible to see the call stack because I don’t have the debug symbols.

Can I have the debug symbols for 2.02.17? I can make a crash report after investigating it if it’s not a bug on my side.

Thanks,
Adrien