Failed To Build Bank/Encode Bank 1.09.01

I’m using FMOD Studio 1.09.01 and the plugin for UE 4.15.1. When I build the banks in FMOD, I receive the following two messages:

Failed to write bank “Master Bank” because the build file is locked (note: I then tried unlocking this file in my local workspace on perforce and tried building again; however, it did not work.)

Failed to encode bank “Master Bank” due to an error accessing file.

In the command console in FMOD Studio, I have these error messages:

fmod_objectlookup.h(115), ObjectLookup::get(): Lookup failed for WaveformResourceModel: {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} [#2 times]
21:43:36 “FMOD_ERROR (13): Error loading file.”
21:43:36 “FMOD_ERROR c:\jk\workspace\Build__1.9__Studio_Win\studio\src\Model\Runtime\RuntimeBank.cpp(71): soundSystem()->runtime()->writeBank(mBankHandle, &stream, bankVersion, exportFlags)”

Could someone help me parse what this means and recommend some steps to being able to build the Master Bank again?

Hi,

Typically the error message is benign as it could indicate an event has single sound with no audio file assigned. When the bank error dialog popped up, was there any additional information in the details section? Usually this error can be a result of incorrectly including the .cache folder of Studio project in Perforce. The .cache folder contains user specific data as well as temporary files used for building. Having them checked into Perforce could render them read-only and resulting in a build failure.