Feature Request: Drag and Drop parameters into automation drawers

Hello again!

As I go through an event and populate over a hundred automation drawers with as many unique parameters, it would be fantastic to not have to go through the context menu flow of Add Curve>Browse>Type in the param name>Click the param.

Just tried dragging a parameter directly from the Preset Browser window into the drawer (Much like you can directly into an event) and it didn’t work, but it would be oh-so-amazing if it did :grin:

Thanks again for all your hard work! Looking forward to each version.

What would take this over the top is if you could multi-select and drag several parameters into the automation drawers!

This sounds like a good idea! I’ll add it to our feature/improvement tracker.

Thanks Joseph!

Just pinging here to see if there’s any progress on this feature. I forgot about this post and almost made a new post requesting it :joy: :rofl:

This feature was added to our feature/improvement tracker, but as of the time of writing (November of 2022), it has not not yet been scheduled for development.

1 Like

It is now scheduled, this will be a great time saver.

Ayyyy! That’s great! Thanks @joseph and @mathew!

Was thinking on this more and to take it one step further, it would be nice to be able to drag and drop the parameter onto anything “automatable” and it automatically adds automation drawer and the automation for that parameter. Just saves more clicks of having to enable the object for automation first before dragging the parameter into the drawer.

I had similar thoughts actually, we’ll consider that when it comes to implementation.

Thanks for the additional ideas.

1 Like