A few feature requests:
The following would be an option/setting within ASYNC Multi-Instruments. The desired effect is to stop the timeline playhead until the current ASYNC multi has finished playing its sound. This is needed in instances where each file in the playlist is of a different length. This should hopefully work with nested events in the playlist. Any one of these ideas would achieve the same thing:
- Sustain timeline at end of multi’s region until file in multi is done playing.
- Send a “key off” once file is done.
- Send a “done playing” signal as a parameter condition in a transition region.
Transition Region Random Playlist: A field next to the “Conditions” field where you can make list of possible markers to transition to, at random. This could also be made as a Command Instrument, with a simple “Playlist” of markers to randomly transition to.
On the topic of Command Instruments, I’m excited about the open-ended potential there! A few ideas for simple command instruments:
• (Above) Jump to random marker in a list.
• Set parameter (on self or global param) to value (or random), with an AHDSR.
• Stop all sounds in target Group
• Stop all other sounds
Thanks! These are all things that I could use immediately in current projects!