FMOD 2.02 for PlayStation 5 SDK 6.0

Hello, we can see that there is support for SDK 6.0 in version 2.01, but there is no support for SDK 6.0 in version 2.02.

When will you add the support for SDK 6.0 in version 2.02?

Thanks!

1 Like

I’ve managed to fix this problem by downloading the Unreal Engine integration, and copying the .prx files from the Binaries folder. Just make sure you get the exact version you are using inside of Unity engine, install the package for SDK 5.0 and replace the .prx files with ones from the Unreal Engine SDK 6.0 version.

We can build any version of FMOD against any platform SDK you require, all you need to do is ask. When we make a build on request like this, we also make it available on the Downloads page so other people can access it too. We don’t recommend mixing .prx files between Unreal and Unity integrations but if it’s worked for you in this specific case then :+1:

Ok, I didn’t know that was the case.
In the name of all Unity developers who are making games for PS5 and also use FMOD, please add support for SDK 6.0 to FMOD 2.02 packages and add them do the download page.

Thank you very much!

Hi there!

I have made FMOD 2.02.11 for Unity with PS5 SDK 6.000 available on the downloads page.

Kind regards,
Morgan

1 Like

Hello,

Could you please do the same for SDK 7.000 now that SDK 6.000 is becoming outdated?

Cheers,
Simon

Hi Simon,

I have made FMOD 2.02.11 for Unity with PS5 SDK 7.000 available on the downloads page.

Kind regards,
Morgan

1 Like

Hi @morgan_fmod, this is probably the wrong place to ask apologies in advance. Is it possible to get FMOD 2.02.04 for Unity with PS5 SDK 6.000 and with PS4 SDK 10.000 added to the download page too please?

Hi Neil,

I have made FMOD 2.02.04 for Unity with PS4 SDK 10.000 and PS5 SDK 6.000 available on the downloads page.

Kind regards,
Morgan

Hi @morgan_fmod,

Thanks for adding these. we are having one issue with the FMOD 2.02.04 for Unity with PS4 SDK 10.000 version. libresonanceaudio.prx flags up on the PS4 check as being build against SDK 09.500 (the other files in the package seem correct).

is it possible to get an updated version uploaded for this?

Hi Neil,

Sorry about the trouble. Unfortunately builds for our older FMOD integrations don’t automatically package updated versions of the resonance audio libs. I have uploaded the libresonanceaudio.prx for PS4 SDK 10.000 to your user profile page.

Kind regards,
Morgan

1 Like

Hi @morgan_fmod unfortunately the uploaded file still seems to be built against the 9.5 SDK rather than 10

Hi Neil,

I’m so sorry - this is a bit embarrassing; I had a bit of a brain malfunction and uploaded the old file instead of the correct one. I have uploaded the actual SDK 10.000 file to your user profile page.

Kind regards,
Morgan

1 Like