FMOD Example Scripts not working

Hi!

I’m on Mac (Mojave) and my Example scripts do not work at all (I click on them, and nothing opens, happens… nothing at all). I have many versions of FMOD installed here, and it’s the same in all of them.

Is there something that I need to to in ordem for them to work?

I have talked to friend that use the same OS and FMOD versions than I do, and for them the Example Scripts work as intended.

Thanks!

Just to clarify, when you select the commands in FMOD Studio’s “Scripts” menu, nothing happens?

Yes. So, for example, I select two events, go to Scripts > FMOD Examples > and click on Batch Rename, or Add AHDSR To Selected Events and nothing happens.

Thank you for clarifying.

Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to reproduce this behavior. When I test here, the menu items all seem to work correctly.

To what directory have you installed FMOD Studio?

Are you using any kind of cloud-based drive- or directory-mirroring service, such as DropBox?

Hi, Joseph!

Installed on my SSD, on my Applications folder (all versions are inside FMOD, and each has a separate folder with their version number - FMOD 2.00.05, FMOD 2.01.06, etc…). Event my 1.10 version does not have the Scripts working.

This has happened for a while now, to be honest, but I never had to use any of the scripts, so it didn’t bother me. But lately I had been working on bigger projects, would be nice to be able to use the Batch Rename, for example.

Thanks!

I"m afraid I still haven’t been able to reproduce this issue. There must be something about your machine that differs from my test machines, but I don’t know what it is. Is there anything at all about your setup that’s unusual or nonstandard? Accessibility options, special hardware, always-running-in-background software that might interact with certain scripts?