I don’t know maybe it’s unreal engine problem but for network game fmod audio component still continue output sounds after carrier projectile was destroyed (problem exits on the client-side only).
UE version 4.24 Fmod 4.24 plugin with some source modification to not crash from this topic Is there a release date for UE4.24 integration?
Steps to reproduce:
- Create projectile actor with attached FMODAudio component
Fmod 3d event with sustain point, async and infinity loops, for example, wind effect
- Build project (i don’t know how to reproduce it editor mode)
- Run server with spawning projectiles
- Connect to server
- Execute on server to stop spawn projectiles and destroy it all
- Go to the place where projectiles fly
On server side it’s ok, nothing to hear
On client hear a projectile sound, it’s never be done