Hiring FMOD expert to help compose music for interactive kids music game

Hiring FMOD expert to help compose music for interactive kids music game

Ping me if interested.

Job details:
We are looking for an expert musician to help us produce a suite of compositions and sounds for a kids app.

Experience in working with apps in, unity synthesisers, midi, fmod, audio helm is a major plus

Required
7 x4 (28) themed Backing tunes - see reference pdf “Play along, pdf” and an octave of notes/sounds for each of 7 instruments

9 Nursery rhymes backing tunes and midi lead instrument notation - see reference pdf “Nursery Rhymes, pdf”

x1 Ragtime themed intro - with sax and French horn - see “Splash Screen.pdf”

x1 Home page music - a loopable theme for the game selection page - see “Home Page.pdf”

x1 Sub home page music - a loopable theme for the sub-game selection page - see “Sub Home Page.pdf”

Beyond the above we require the musician composer to work with our game developers so that the music is made interactive within the game. This will mean that some of the music will be generated inside the unity game development platform using midi files and plug-in synthesizers.

If you are interested in this job ping me to discuss

Hey Roby! I’m be interested in discussing this further! We can continue here or via email - jcoop@perennialsounds.com

My portfolio - https://perennialsounds.com