How to call fmod studio markers in my script?

Hello,
I’d like to do a basic rhythm game and my goal would be to put two markers between the note to have a margin for error.
The problem is that I can’t get the markers in fmod studio.

I tried FMOD.STUDIO_EVENT_CALLBACK_TIMELINE_MARKER, but it gives me the type(2048 or 0x00000800).
How to get the markers in fmod and use them?
Thanks for your future answer

Louca

FMOD_STUDIO_EVENT_CALLBACK_TIMELINE_MARKER is called whenever the playback position passed a named timeline marker. You can check FMOD_STUDIO_TIMELINE_MARKER_PROPERTIES to find your markers’ names and positions. With this information and the position of the timeline playback position, you should have all the information you need.

Mmmmmhh, strange.
I print FMOD_STUDIO_EVENT_CALLBACK_TIMELINE_MARKER and as soon as I compile, it prints me 2048 to infinity.
Is there a reason?

I’m not sure I understand. Why are you printing FMOD_STUDIO_EVENT_CALLBACK_TIMELINE_MARKER?

When you check FMOD_STUDIO_TIMELINE_MARKER_PROPERTIES, do you get the name and position of the marker?

I’m sorry if I’m talking nonsense.
I’ve been learning to use it since Friday, so I’m new.

When I check with FMOD_STUDIO_TIMELINE_MARKER_PROPERTIES(with a print), it stays nil when you pass the marker.
I guess I have to check otherwise, but how?

Are you able to post the code you’re using to get the timeline marker properties?