Mute and Solo buttons do not work in Profiler session

I connected to my project in Unreal Engine 4. I created and ran a profiler session in Fmod. I went and played back my profiler session to see which tracks were being triggered as I am currently having an additional problem with scattered instrument sounds in my Ambience track (Upon playing my game in UE4, my scattered instruments are not playing playing). I wanted to solo the Ambience track to listen to make double sure the scattered instruments were definitely not playing or just super low in volume. As I played back my profiler session the Mute and Solo buttons do not work! All the tracks keep playing in unison.

And indeed my scattered instruments are not playing. That’s another separate issue i posted in the Fmod/UE4 forum.

update:

Solo & Mute buttons still not working in Profiler.

But my scattered instrument issue is resolved.

When playing back a profiler session you can choose between two modes - Waveform or Simulate.

Waveform will play back the multichannel wav file recording made during the profiler session - this cannot alter the playback of individual tracks nor can you hear any changes you make.

Simulate will play back the API calls made during the profiler session - it will play back all the API calls made to the project as it currently is meaning any changes made can be heard in real time, including muting and soloing tracks.

You can find the Simulate button at the top of the profiler window next to the time/beat indicator.