Need unstripped copies of fmodstudioapi10904android libfmod.so files for symbolification

Is it possible to get unstripped versions of the following files? We need them for symbolification. I’d appreciate it if you can provide me a contact that usually communicates with you. Please feel free to contact me for specifics you may need to provide these to us. Thank you very much.

me@mymachine:/mnt/c/m/1/androidfmod$ find . -name libfmod.so | xargs file
./fmodstudioapi10904android/api/lowlevel/lib/arm64-v8a/libfmod.so: ELF 64-bit LSB shared object, ARM aarch64, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked, stripped
./fmodstudioapi10904android/api/lowlevel/lib/armeabi/libfmod.so: ELF 32-bit LSB shared object, ARM, EABI5 version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked, interpreter /system/bin/linker, stripped
./fmodstudioapi10904android/api/lowlevel/lib/armeabi-v7a/libfmod.so: ELF 32-bit LSB shared object, ARM, EABI5 version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked, interpreter /system/bin/linker, stripped
./fmodstudioapi10904android/api/lowlevel/lib/x86/libfmod.so: ELF 32-bit LSB shared object, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked, stripped

We do not store the non-stripped versions of the Android libs, you would need to build from source to make those (with modification to our Makefiles). However it’s worth mentioning in 1.10 with the logging version of our libs we support unwind tables which give much better debug information than 1.09 (at the expense of being slightly larger).

1 Like