No FMOD sounds in Android builds

After updating to the latest Unity Integration (2.01.05) all FMOD sounds in android build just disappeared. However, in Editor, on Mac and on Win everything works just fine. I’ve tried to re-build all banks (with latest FMOD studio 2.01.06) but there is no difference. I also tried re-install Unity Integration. I also did ‘FMOD/Refresh banks’.
Here are my FMOD settings

Can you share the log output when you run on Android?

Also, at the bottom of your image is the platforms list, do you have any platforms defined?
It shouldn’t be necessary, but does adding a platform for Android help?

Yes I do have platforms defined. Please look at the screenshots in the link below. Since I cannot attach more files (new user restrictions :face_with_raised_eyebrow:) here is the link to the log file as well as screenshots mentioned above.
What I can see directly in the log is this:

11-25 09:33:30.587: E/Unity(7735): BankLoadException: [FMOD] Could not load bank ‘jar:file:///data/app/com.fictivereality.fictivereality.development-1/base.apk!/assets/Master.strings.bank’

But I do have my project setup correctly as you can see on the screenshots.

Thanks for that, I can see the issue now, you aren’t doing anything wrong. Since you have the special MobileHigh and MobileLow platforms, they take precedence over the Android platform causing some internal issues with how we determine the bank path.

We have a fix ready for the next release, to work around this in Unity, you could try removing the MobileHigh and MobileLow configurations. Alternatively if you are comfortable modifying the scripts, here is the diff:

--- Assets\Plugins\FMOD\platforms\android\src\PlatformAndroid#8.cs	2020-11-26 10:34:47.000000000 +1100
+++ Assets\Plugins\FMOD\platforms\android\src\PlatformAndroid#9.cs	2020-11-26 11:18:33.000000000 +1100
@@ -59,12 +59,17 @@
             }
         }
 #endif

public override string GetBankFolder()
         {
+            return StaticGetBankFolder();
+        }
+
+        public static string StaticGetBankFolder()
+        {
             return Settings.Instance.AndroidUseOBB ? Application.streamingAssetsPath : "file:///android_asset";
         }

public override string GetPluginPath(string pluginName)
         {
             return StaticGetPluginPath(pluginName);

--- Assets\Plugins\FMOD\src\Runtime\PlatformMobileLow#10.cs	2020-11-26 10:34:32.000000000 +1100
+++ Assets\Plugins\FMOD\src\Runtime\PlatformMobileLow#11.cs	2020-11-26 11:31:20.000000000 +1100
@@ -57,16 +57,21 @@
 #if UNITY_IOS
         public override void LoadPlugins(FMOD.System coreSystem, Action<FMOD.RESULT, string> reportResult)
         {
             PlatformIOS.StaticLoadPlugins(this, coreSystem, reportResult);
         }
 #elif UNITY_ANDROID
+        public override string GetBankFolder()
+        {
+            return PlatformAndroid.StaticGetBankFolder();
+        }
+
         public override string GetPluginPath(string pluginName)
         {
             return PlatformAndroid.StaticGetPluginPath(pluginName);
         }
 #endif
 #if UNITY_EDITOR
         public override OutputType[] ValidOutputTypes { get { return null; } }
 #endif
     }
 }

Thanks! Since I’m targeting just one android device (Oculus Go), I simply removed MobileHigh and MobileLow and just left Android. This solved the issue!