Question regarding version control and updating the FMOD engine version and UE4 integration?

I just updated the FMOD engine and plugin versions to 2.00.14 on my PC, but I’m wondering how this will affect the other developers working on the project. We keep the FMOD plugin in our game’s project folder so the update I just made to the plugin version should transfer fine over Git, but how will having a new version of the FMOD Engine on my computer affect our project once I start pushing changes? Should everyone install the same version of the FMOD Engine?

For best results, ensure that everyone working on the project is using the same version of the FMOD Engine.

In theory, an FMOD bank can be loaded by any version of the FMOD Engine with the same project and major version numbers, even if the minor versions numbers differ. However, because different versions have differences in behavior, having everyone use the same version will ensure that everyone working on your project experiences consistent results.