Stop event without interrupting current instrument

Is it possible to stop an event and let the current instrument continue playing without playing any future events on the timeline? For example:

If I stop the event in the middle of b76_slideBack, I’d like for that instrument to continue but nothing past that (greyed out) to start. I’m aware of AHDSR modulation but that seems like overkill considering I just want that specific event to play out naturally. Is this possible? Thanks.

1 Like

This is possible, with certain caveats. You’ll have to add “not stopping” event conditions to each of your events’ trigger conditions, and switch them all from synchronous mode to asynchronous mode so that they don’t stop immediately when untriggered. Doing so will ensure that instruments that are playing when the event receives a stop command continue playing out to completion, but that no new instruments are triggered.

Thanks! That did the trick. I tried “not stopping” on them originally and later tried setting them to async but I guess somehow never at the same time. Setting both solved it no problem though.