UE4 4.10

Any estimation for UE4 4.10 support?

We’ve tested the plugin against 4.10 and it works fine. We’re looking to do a release this week if we can.

1 Like

Hi there!!

Just tried to use FMOD in UE4.10 but it gives me an error related with FMODStudioOculus… and says it may not be compatible with the version of the engine.

Any thoughts?

To use it in 4.10 you’ll either need to wait for our release, or recompile the plugin yourself. If you want to recompile it, steps are listed here: http://www.fmod.org/questions/question/4-9-support/

1 Like

Thanks for the info! Ill try to do what yoy say, cheers!

Thanks for the info!

Same. Have to postpone updating UE until FMOD is compatible. Made me sad to say the least. Sad, but it was expected.

I’d like to improve the speed of our releases. The actual integration itself is tested against the pre-release versions. The delay is a combination of updating packaging scripts, and the fact that we sync with the next FMOD patch release (done every 2 weeks on average).

1 Like

Have to say that I am indeed very impressed with your update-scheme in general :slight_smile:

I’ve just tested out FMOD 1.07.03 with UE4.10 and everything seems relatively fine, however Im hearing a lot of compression pumping on the Master Bus, without any compressor being active. Is anyone else getting this after the update?

Hi Jesse, there shouldn’t be any difference like that from a patch release. If you contact support@fmod.com we can chase it up and see if we can get a repro.