UnloadBank() give me a Warnings

I have some Scenes on unity and a lot of music for each scene. I want load the specific bank for any scene and unload when exit of this scene. The music is too on a TimeLine and the PlayableDirector is play often. The problem is that there are two message of unity that I don’t understand. I have tried stop the playableDirector first that unload the bank, but still arrow me this Warnings.

Message 1:

[FMOD] ObjectLookup::get : Lookup failed for EventModel: {1407484a-1cab-4d6d-9fea-e2d8b21aa6b0}

UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning (object)
FMODUnity.RuntimeManager:DEBUG_CALLBACK (FMOD.DEBUG_FLAGS,intptr,int,intptr,intptr) (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Runtime/RuntimeManager.cs:36)
FMOD.Studio.System:getEvent (string,FMOD.Studio.EventDescription&) (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Runtime/wrapper/fmod_studio.cs:428)
FMODEventPlayable:CreatePlayable (UnityEngine.Playables.PlayableGraph,UnityEngine.GameObject) (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Runtime/Timeline/FMODEventPlayable.cs:57)
UnityEngine.Playables.PlayableAsset:Internal_CreatePlayable (UnityEngine.Playables.PlayableAsset,UnityEngine.Playables.PlayableGraph,UnityEngine.GameObject,intptr) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Director/PlayableAsset.cs:41)

Message 2:

[FMOD] PlaybackSystem::onDestroyEvent : Destroying event instance ‘200560’ due to event description {1407484a-1cab-4d6d-9fea-e2d8b21aa6b0} unload

UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning (object)
FMODUnity.RuntimeManager:DEBUG_CALLBACK (FMOD.DEBUG_FLAGS,intptr,int,intptr,intptr) (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Runtime/RuntimeManager.cs:36)

The game run well, but I don’t know if this warnings could give me problems in the future.

Thanks for any help,

Adrián.

I think these warnings are benign in this context. The first warning means something tried to play an event after the bank was unloaded and the second warning is letting you know that an event that was still playing was stopped and destroyed because a bank was unloaded. You could try calling Bus.stopAllEvents on the master bus before unloading the banks to make sure nothing else is trying to play- but otherwise I don’t think there’s anything to worry about here.

1 Like

Thanks Jeff!