Visual Studio Setup

I was wondering if anyone knew of a current from scratch visual studio tutorial. I have tried to set up a visual studio project, but I am getting linker errors. IntelliSense recognizes the FMOD commands, but on compile I get an error as follows:

LNK2019 unresolved external symbol “public: static enum FMOD_RESULT __cdecl FMOD::Studio::System::create(class FMOD::Studio::System * *,unsigned int)” (?create&System&Studio&FMOD&&SA?AW4FMOD_RESULT&&PEAPEAV123&I&Z) referenced in function “public: static void __cdecl Audio::Init(void)” (?Init&Audio&&SAXXZ)

replace ‘&’ with ‘@’ because FMOD forums don’t allow more than 2 @

I’ve made sure the paths are right in the Additional Include Directories, the Additional Library Directory, and the Additional Dependencies properties.

All documentation that I have found regarding seems to be out of date when it comes to setting up a new project.

You can use the examples project included in the API download to compare your project settings against. It’s difficult to speculate at the exact problem in the settings but it doesn’t seem to be linking to FMOD.