Where can I get some fmod params to create special voice

I want to create some cool voice,but the demo which supply is easy.anybody can support some DSP params to make me to create

Hi,

For parameter configuration related to DSP, please see: FMOD Engine | 7. Core API Reference | DSPcreating, here are also a few suggestions to get you started:

1. Echo and Reverb

Adding echo(FMOD Engine | 7. Core API Reference | Effect Parameters | FMOD_DSP_ECHO) and reverb(FMOD Engine | 7. Core API Reference | Effect Parameters | FMOD_DSP_SFXREVERB) can create a spacious, ambient effect.

2. Pitch Shift

Changing the pitch(FMOD Engine | 7. Core API Reference | Effect Parameters | FMOD_DSP_PITCHSHIFT) of the voice can help to create interesting effects.

3. Distortion

Adding some distortion(FMOD Engine | 7. Core API Reference | Effect Parameters | FMOD_DSP_DISTORTION) can give a grungy or robotic feel.

Alternatively, you could check out the FMOD Unity Feature Demo available on GitHub. This demo showcases a variety of FMOD features integrated within Unity and FMOD Studio. You can find the demo here: FMOD Unity Feature Demo

Hope it helps, let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
by the way,if I want to change the voice. such as change to femal from male.or change young from old.which param I can use