Got stuck again. I’m trying to compile and load example fmod-plugin, namely fmod_distance_filter, into fmod. What i’ve done so far on Windows:
- compile low-level-api examples.sln with VS2015 and compiled fmod_distance_filter64.dll.
- copied the dll to fmod and the plugin can be found and used.
- built the banks into build/Windows and at the end Unity could use the bank (and plugin) on Windows.
The next step for me is to compile and deploy something like libfmod_distance_filter.so to Android. I was hoping fmod-android low-level-api examples.sln for Android could have some example code for libfmod_distance_filter.so. But the examples seem to be all for native Android apps (i can compile them fine, thanks to previous helps!!). I tried to write the fmod_distance_filter plugin for Android, but no luck to get it compiled and deploy correctly.
Hope i didn’t confuse you… my question is:
- the banks i built in fmod is in build/Windows. If the banks will be deployed to Android, is that a problem?
- Is there a similar way to compile libfmod_distance_filter.so for Android just as fmod_distance_filter64.dll can be compiled on Windows? Or I need to write and compile .so myself?
I’m using Unity-fmod integration version 1.07.06. the latest one had JNI_OnLoad issue.