Bulk resizing of transition regions

Hi,
I’m sorry if this has been answered before but i’m trying to resize multiple transition regions by selecting them using the mouse and then using the resizing arrows but it only ever resizes the event that is underneath my cursor.
I’ve tried alt+clicking, ctrl+clicking, shift+clicking, pretty much all the usual shortcuts but to no avail. There is no way I have to resize every transition region one by one when I change the length of something in my project right?
I feel I am missing something obvious here, I’ve worked with DAWs for 20 years so i’m kinda used to bulk resizing stuff.

Thank you.

fmodbulkresize

Unfortunately, you’re not missing anything. As of the time of writing (February of 2024), we have not yet implemented the ability to bulk resize logic regions or instruments.

The good news is that this feature is already on our feature/improvement tracker, and has been scheduled for development, so it will be added as part of an upcoming new version of FMOD Studio.

Good to know this feature is being looked at, I will be using it a lot for sure!
Thank you for your reply.