Cannot create Logic tracks

I had been using fmod and was able to create logic tracks the usual way with a right click. I named one of them and it jumped out of it and now i cannot make any logic tracks. It’s completely unresponsive to a right click on the logic track
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Fmod, rebooting my computer (iMac M1 2021).
My mouse works as right click functions in other areas of fmod work

I’m not sure I understand what you mean, as it has never been possible to add logic tracks to an FMOD Studio event by right-clicking. To add logic tracks to an event, ensure that the event contains at least two logic markers, then click and drag one of them up or down.

I guess I mean markers on the logic tracks, I cannot make any destination markers, loops etc as i did before with right clicking

In that case, are you viewing a game parameter sheet or the timeline parameter sheet? Logic markers are only available on the timeline, as they would serve no useful function on other parameters.

im in the timeline section for sure, It works on my Macbook pro (2016) fine, just suddenly doesn’t work on my imac (2020, M1)

Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to reproduce this issue here, which makes it hard to diagnose the cause.

Are you able to post a video of the issue, or a screenshot of the event whose logic tracks aren’t letting you create markers? We may be able to spot something that reveals the cause of the problem.

Same here, Air M2 not working. clicking or right-clicking on Logic track markers does nothing.

Hi,

What version of FMOD are you using?

Could you please open the Console window:
and choose the Logging tab
Let me know if you are seeing any errors being logged when trying to add makers to the logic track.