Can't get Fmod to work in my project

I followed the tutorial and tried to play just one music in my project.
I can’t get it to work. Even in a new clean scene
My setup: Unity URP 2020.2.3f1, Fmod studio + unity package 2.01.05 (I did try with 2.01.07, same result)
I get errors in the console:

[FMOD] Max number of listeners reached : 8.
UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning (object)
FMODUnity.RuntimeManager:AddListener (FMODUnity.StudioListener) (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Runtime/RuntimeManager.cs:348)
FMODUnity.StudioListener:OnEnable () (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Runtime/StudioListener.cs:20)

ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: value
System.RuntimeType.IsEnumDefined (System.Object value) (at <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0)
System.Enum.IsDefined (System.Type enumType, System.Object value) (at <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0)
FMODUnity.Platform.GetOutputType () (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Runtime/Platform.cs:638)
FMODUnity.RuntimeManager.Initialize () (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Runtime/RuntimeManager.cs:200)
FMODUnity.RuntimeManager.get_Instance () (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Runtime/RuntimeManager.cs:108)
Rethrow as SystemNotInitializedException: [FMOD] Initialization failed
FMODUnity.RuntimeManager.get_Instance () (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Runtime/RuntimeManager.cs:117)
FMODUnity.RuntimeManager.get_StudioSystem () (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Runtime/RuntimeManager.cs:131)
FMODUnity.RuntimeManager.AddListener (FMODUnity.StudioListener listener) (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Runtime/RuntimeManager.cs:366)
FMODUnity.StudioListener.OnEnable () (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Runtime/StudioListener.cs:20)

https://i.ibb.co/VH5370B/Fmod-Error.png
https://i.ibb.co/s2fHFxW/Fmod-Error2.png

So I tried to test the integration in a new URP project and it works well instantly. No errors and the music plays.
What could cause this? A configuration error? I see that the exception is linked to OUTPUTTYPE in the platforms script.

Thanks in advance for the help