Cant trigger sound from gearshifts properly in assetto corsa

How do I trigger the gearshift sound instantly when I choose next gear? I have done some work arounds putting samples in decrompressed mode, but I want it to be triggered by the gearbor and correspond to the proper rpms, so not by throttle or rpms, because it causes a delay if i am not at the perfect rpm range.

Note that this is a sample with coasting sound attached to it so it becomes seamless, and I want to hear it from a spectator angle

Any suggestions?

Unfortunately, I don’t have access to the Assetto Corsa FMOD Studio project, and as such I’m not familiar with the intricacies of how it is set up to trigger specific audio behavior. I would recommend reaching out to the Assetto Corsa modding community, as they should be more knowledgeable about the project, and can probably be of more help to you.

I can share the stock project they provide later today if that would be helpful? Otherwise it can be found in the assetto corsa folder when you install it, under sdk sub folder

Again, this is something that you should get in touch with the Assetto Corsa modding community for help with. The Assetto Corsa forum’s Sounds modding section and the Assetto Corsa FMOD Project thread would be good places to start.