Drag to open bank folders and then drop?

So quite often I will be working away and need to drag my events into a specific bank and almost every time, I make the same mistake! :roll_eyes: (Will I ever learn?! Haha… no, I won’t. :expressionless:)

The way our banks are organized means I often find myself needing to get into a folder to access the desired bank. But by this stage, I am already expecting to be able to drag and drop into the bank. Of course, this is my own fault, but I don’t believe this should be a problem! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Here is an example (excuse the weird glitchy cursor): https://i.gyazo.com/53c61b67d5ed8bf3bb14070f8c4b8216.mp4

Wouldn’t it be a great quality of life feature if after let’s say two or so seconds of hovering an event/events over the folder, the folder…opens up? :partying_face:

Or is there an easier way to organize events into banks? If not, pretty please can this be added as a feature to FMOD Studio? :pray:

+1 to this, really simple but beneficial QOL boost right here. Thanks FMOD team <3

1 Like

This seems like a good idea! I’ve added it to our feature/improvement tracker.

1 Like

Awesome, that’s great! Thank-you!