Event Browser Preview Fails

Hello,

I’m working on a game with a small team and we’re using fmod studio for a Unity. It appears I have stumbled upon a small, but quite annoying bug.
If the fmod project uses any build setting except for “Build metadata and assets to single a bank”, the event browser can’t preview any events. The following warnings and errors are logged:

[WRN] ObjectLookup::get                        : Lookup failed for WaveformResourceModel: {xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx}
[WRN] ObjectLookup::get                        : Lookup failed for WaveformResourceModel: {xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx}
[ERR] InstrumentInstanceCreationVisitor::visitWaveformInstrumentModel : Instrument {xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx} has missing waveform resource!

Everything works as expected when playing in the editor, but the previews don’t work. So while it’s not a game-breaking bug, it is a major inconvenience for the people working with Unity.

Thanks for your time.

I met same problem.How do you solve it?

Append.the reason was that the sound engineer made a mistake about export

Which version of the FMOD Unity integration are you using? When testing here, it is possible to preview events in the Unity FMOD event browser even when “Build metadata and assets to separate banks” and “Build metadata, non-steaming assets, and streaming assets to separate banks” are selected, so our test setup must differ in some respect from yours.