Unity not showing my Fmod events on dropdown menu

hello, im learning Fmod implementation with Unity,

i created sounds on Fmod but i cant see my events on the dropdown menu on Unity, and i dont know what i am doing wrong on Fmod.
i did create a Master under “banks” on Fmod, with their respective events, please help i dont know what i am doing wrong!

Hi,

Can I get a screenshot of your FMOD integration settings:
The issue may be that you need to link your FMOD project with your Unity project. You can either select the Browser button or run the Setup Wizard

If that is not the issue, what version of the FMOD integration are you using? Do you see the Bank Refresher pop up in Unity after rebuilding your banks?

hello connor

thanks so much for the detailed answer!!!

i just checked my Fmod integration settings on unity, and yes the studio project path was empty, so i just linked it manually to my Fmod file project is the .fspro extension project file, right?
i have just linked but i am still facing the same problem, nothing has changed

Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 1.08.53

I’m using Fmod studio 2.02.20

1 Like

Hi,

No worries :slight_smile:

Could you check if the build location has been set in the FMOD Studio Preferences:

if so this could stop the Unity integration from finding the .bank files.

Next try adding a new event to the FMOD Studio project, and assigning it to a bank, it can be empty, then Build all Platforms
and let me know if you see the FMOD Bank Refresh Status pop-up in unity:

hi conor

yes it worked,
first of all in preferences, i think it was not set, but i didn’t know what to do there so i left it there.
then on Fmod i went to ‘file/ build all platform’ and i refresh the bank and now i can see the list of events on Unity. thanks so much buddy.
i started learning Fmod last week, so i am a totally newbie here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy to help! If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to ask!