Events went missing after saving

Hi,

I am using Sonoma 14.2.1 in my Mack Book. I am using the latest FMOD.

I created Events, created a sheet, an audio track, loaded the audio unto the track, assign the Event to a bank, made the necessary adjustment in the audio track then SAVED and then move on to create another Event. I think I did about 30 Events. I saved each time I created an Event. I closed FMOD and worked on something else and re-opened it when I wanted to add more files. But all the Events were gone. The Assets and the Bank was there, but the Events were all gone. Not once, but twice this happened. One with the latest version and with the version before.

Can I know why is this happening?

Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to reproduce the issue on my end on Sonoma 14.1.1 using 2.03.00 and 2.02.21.

Are you using source control with your project, either an internal FMOD Studio integration, or an external solution? Additionally, what destination were you saving to? Other Mac users have reported that saving to a project located in iCloud folder can cause saved changes being deleted - if this is the case with you too, I would recommend saving your project elsewhere and seeing whether that resolves the issue.