File handle leak on bank open/close callbacks

Hello.
I was getting a lot of errno = 24 with my callbacks to open a file from a bank. This error is too manny files opened.
I tracked down, that doing
instance->setTimelinePosition( ... )
especially when seeking time pos in my cutscene editor is making this music instance to invoke HOUNDRETS of new handles to open, literally every time i use this setTimelinePosition - that happens every frame as user drags time marker but never calls CloseCallback. And eventually run out of system limit of avaible file handles :wink:

• Instance is not recreated,
  • Open/Close callbacks are done as best practiced suggested. I even tried doing a handle reusage pool, to not open new file every time, but reuse once that were already released.
    This is literally blocked for us right now. Do You have any ideas what might be wrong ?
    Thanks!

Hi,

What version of the FMOD integration are you using? Could I please get a code snippet that is displaying the issue? Would it be possible to reproduce it in one of our programming examples: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FMOD SoundSystem\FMOD Studio API Windows\api\studio\examples\vs2019\examples.sln"

What is the desired behavior?