Filepath Bug still occurring for me

Hello i have been reading up on the forum regarding the “FMOD Studio: Encounterd Error: ERR_VERSION The version number of this file format is not supported.” bug which can be found here:

But i downloaded the latest version and installed yet i am still seeing this error? Thus, the latest build fix is not working for me i think, or my error is unique?

This is a screen of my Unity console.

The errors just keep repeating into the thousands! Any help appreciated as i’m reluctant to try things out incase i destroy all my FMOD work (though i have already backed up my entire FMOD folder, but reintroducing into my game project root is what has caused this issue in the first place after updating FMOD).

Thanks again for reading

What version of FMOD Studio are you using and what version of the integration do you have installed?
This error usually indicates you are using banks built with a version of FMOD Studio that is later than the FMOD Unity Integration’s version. Can you please double check your FMOD Unity Integration and FMOD Studio version are the same and try rebuilding your banks?

Yes was exactly that. Thank you.
On a plus note, upgrading to v2.02 is the best thing i’ve ever done! bonus :slight_smile:

1 Like