FMOD causing UE4 crash at startup

Interesting. So what’s happening on my end is whenever I start up my UE project (and with the FMOD project’s build path already cleared), a PrivateIntegrationData folder is generated in the empty content folder. Here’s the folder prior to opening Unreal:

And immediately after, without running any validations:

The PID folder only contains a BankLookup.uasset:

I have also tried deleting this PID folder after it’s generated upon the Unreal project opening, then running those recovery steps into an absolutely empty Content/FMOD folder, but I still get the crash. I found that only deleting the content of the Content/FMOD/Desktop folder also allows me to open the project, and in that case as soon as I build from FMOD the project immediately crashes (if that’s of any interest).

Not sure if any of the details here are of any help:

The persisting BankLookup.uasset file is certainly suspicious.
Do you have any source control or similar that could be reintroducing an older version of the file after it’s deleted? It might be worth double checking that any cloud syncing services are disabled in this directory.
The only other thing I can think of would be your recycle bin being corrupt. You can try running this command as an administrator to repair the recycle bin

rd /s /q C:\$Recycle.bin

and try deleting the Content/FMOD directory again.
I know I’ve asked you to upload a lot of things already, but that BankLookup.uasset might hold some more clues- can you please upload that to your FMOD profile as well?