FMOD Plugin broken with BuildGraph

We maintain our own internal UE4 build, built from the UDN Perforce.

We use the new (4.13) build graph system to build Rocket builds for distribution to the team.I have put the plugin into the Engine/Plugins folder, so team members don’t need to rebuild it themselves.

The last step of BuildGraph process is building of DDC for Engine content, samples etc.

It seams the FMOD Plugin hooks into DDC build system and fails due to those content folders not having any FMOD Banks. Example of error here:

AutomationTool: UE4Editor-Cmd: [2016.11.22-00.12.48:228][  0]LogInit:Display: Warning/Error Summary (Unique only)
AutomationTool: UE4Editor-Cmd: [2016.11.22-00.12.48:238][  0]LogInit:Display: -----------------------------------
AutomationTool: UE4Editor-Cmd: [2016.11.22-00.12.48:249][  0]LogInit:Display: LogFMOD:Error: e:\jk\workspace\1. Build_UE4_1.8_Libs\studio_api\src\fmod_bankmodel.cpp(346) - Failed to open file '../../../Engine/Content/FMOD/Desktop/Master Bank.strings.bank'
AutomationTool: UE4Editor-Cmd: 
AutomationTool: UE4Editor-Cmd: [2016.11.22-00.12.48:260][  0]LogInit:Display: LogFMOD:Warning: Failed to load strings bank: ../../../Engine/Content/FMOD/Desktop/Master Bank.strings.bank

Would be great if this didn’t through an error and stall the whole DDC process. Even if I could get the source file, and location of where abouts it attempts to load in the banks and I can just put in something a bit more graceful that would be awesome. Thanks.