FMOD sound from (Emitter) get smaller (fade out) every times C# FMOD sound play (one shot) then gradually back to normal

Hi all,

I got this problem with Unity and Fmod,

I used one background soundtrack with FMOD Emitter and another FMOD sound (knocking) played from C#. Every times it plays knock sound, the background sound fades out (get smaller volume) and get back to normal when knock sound ends. It is like when you drive, the music get smaller while google map app is speaking.

P/S: knock sound is multi instruments, it seems to work find if I do not use multiple instrument. But I want to randomize the sounds.

Any hint would be appreciated.

Bests,

Hi,

What version of FMOD and Unity are you using?

Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce the issue. If you build an empty Unity scene and just have an emitter for the BGM and the multi-instrument does the issue still occur? If so, would it be possible to get that test scene uploaded to your Profile? If not, would it be possible to get a Profiler session recorded (FMOD Studio | Profiling) and packaged so I can have a look at that? How to share a recoding is explained under FMOD Studio | Profiling.

1 Like

Thanks you so much for your feedback. Just got back to the project after a while. I actually just refresh the scene with new bank. It works now. So I actually do not know what I did wrong in the past.

1 Like