FMOD to Processing output

Hello,

I do apologise if this has been already asked, but I looked for it and did not find any clues as to how to approach it. I am developing an animation on Processing and would like to sync the FMOD events to it eg MousePressed parameter linking to a different loop region. I tried using OSC, I looked through the GUIDs but nothing seems to work. I will gretly appreciate it if you can point me in the right direction.

Thank you very much in advance.

I’m afraid I don’t fully understand what you’re trying to do. You say you’re trying to create an animation, and animations are generally non-interactive, but you also say you want the sound to change in response to user input, which is a behavior only found in interactive applications.

Could you clarify what kind of product you are trying to create? Are you using a custom game engine, a commercial game engine such as Unity or Unreal Engine 4, or something else entirely?

Hello Joseph,

As I stated I am using Processing which is a coding software based on javascript to create an interactive animation and this is where I encounter an issue as I am unable to sync between the two applications.

Thank you for any information you can provide

The FMOD API User Guide contains a wide variety of APIs for controlling event instances from Javascript. Which are you having trouble with?