How do I change the volume for an 3d timeline?

Hello! I have a 3D timeline that I would like to lower the volume of. I set the fader voume to -10db and saved and built the project. But when I play the sound in game it is still too loud. I set the volume to the lowest level to test and it’s still the same loud volume. I am playing the sound event with script like so:

FMOD.Studio.EventInstance chargeUpSoundEvent = FMODUnity.RuntimeManager.PlayOneShotAttached(chargeUpSound, gameObject);

chargeUpSoundEvent.stop(FMOD.Studio.STOP_MODE.IMMEDIATE);

What am I doing wrong? Is there somewhere else I need to change the volume?

I also tried changing the volume on the tracks and each individual instrument and it has no effect on the volume in game (but it does in the FMOD editor)

Hmm… Adjusting the master track volume should have worked.

Are there any sends or transceiver effects on any of the event’s tracks? If so, it’s possible that they’re sending a duplicate signal to a bus or track elsewhere in your project. Because this signal is sent from a point upstream of the master track it won’t be affected by changes to the master bus fader.

I’m not sure how this could be possible. If you adjust the volume control of an instrument, it alters the volume of that instrument; if you adjust the volume of a track, it alters the volume of that track’s submix. have you tried re-rebuilding your banks, and confirming that the new versions of the .bank files are being exported to the location your game expects them to be in?

the issue was something entirely unrelated, closing this

actually doesn’t seem like I can can close/delete this. might cause confusion for people down the road