FMOD Sound volume control

Hi! I speak English through a translator.

I want to unify the volume of all sounds in the game.
(Because the skill sound is sometimes higher than the voice of the VA)

For example, only 70% of the skill sound effects are applied. and VA voice 100% applied.

Then, only 70% of the sound is applied, so you can hear the voice of the VA.

Of course, adjusting the volume will solve the problem, but I want to solve it in the program.
(There are so many sounds already applied)

Thank you

There are a number of ways to adjust the volume of content in FMOD Studio.

• You can adjust the volume of an audio asset in the playlist of a multi instrument by selecting the asset in the multi instrument playlist and then adjusting the playlist entry’s volume control in the deck.
  • You can adjust the volume of an instrument by selecting it in the event editor window and adjusting its volume control.
  • You can adjust the volume of an event by selecting it in the events browser and adjusting its master track’s volume.
  • You can adjust the volume of a group bus by selecting it and adjusting its volume fader in the deck. Because each group bus creates a mix of all the buses and events routed into it, this effectively reduces the volume of every event routed into that group bus.
  • You can adjust the volume of an arbitrary selection of events and buses by assigning all of them to a VCA and adjusting the volume of the VCA.
1 Like