Is it dangerous to update our project from 1.10.00 to 2.00.10?

Hi, I’ve already read the release note of 2.00.10 but I’m not sure what will happen if we update our project from 1.10.00 to 2.00.10. Is there anything high risk that we need to take care about?
In our studio project, we used almost every functions of Fmod 1.10.00. Especially, we build a very complicated bus hierarchy with Sidechains and Snapshots inside.
In our scripts, we used a lot of APIs such as setting VCAs, setting a specific bus, triggering snapshots, sending parameters and the APIs for memory and CPU optimizations.
All in all, I’m very afraid to mess things up if we update our project. We’ll be deeply appreciated if you can give us some advises. Thank you very much!

When ever upgrading a major version it’s worth check the appropriate “what’s new” section of the API and Studio documentation. I wouldn’t consider the upgrade dangerous, but you should always use caution when taking a new major versions.

If you game is near shipping, this is not a good idea, but if you have plenty of development time left then upgrading off the now unsupported 1.10 branch is a good idea.

EDIT: It’s worth noting that although it looks scary 1.10 -> 2.00, we treat it the same as 1.09 -> 1.10 from a compatibility standpoint.

Thank you very much !!!